• $400.00 per day within 100 miles of Portland, Maine (one way).
• $200.00 for one class session in the greater Portland area.
• $400.00 per day, plus travel expenses, for visits more than 100 miles from Portland. Discount for 2 or more consecutive days in a school.
• Two-day minimum for travel more than 400 total miles.
• Fees negotiable for schools/groups outside the Portland, Maine area who cluster visits to share expenses.
• SKYPE visits: if a class has read one of my books or articles, I offer a free 15-minute Skype visit, so students can ask me questions. I charge $50.00 for one class period; for each additional class in the same school on the same day, the Skype fee is $20.00.
• Community Presentation,
$150.00 for a one hour program, plus travel expenses for visits more than
100 miles from Portland (unless clustered with neighboring school or community
visits). Fee is negotiable for a more extensive program.
NOTE: I realize many schools and organizations are under
severe budget restrictions. You may be able to obtain funding for author
visits from school district funds, Title I funds, PTA/PTO groups, local
civic groups and businesses, or a combination of sources. Contact
me if you have special concerns.
| Home | Bio | Books | Magazines | Favorites | FAQ | Visits | Teachers | E-mail |